Bed and Breakfast Whitby - Welcome to The Sandbeck
Kay and David Gallagher welcome you to 'THE SANDBECK' - a Sea Front Guest house in the coastal town of Whitby in North Yorkshire. Where else in Whitby can you sit back and directly from your bedroom window witness Mother Nature's ever changing sea states. We are ideally situated on Whitby's West Cliff next to the famous whale bones and only a short stroll from the harbour and spa, as well as the town centre, which has an abundance of first-rate places to eat and drink.
We have 23 bedrooms and 17 have beautiful sea views. We work hard at making your stay enjoyable and we set high standards for cleanliness, service, food and accommodation. We know the customer has a choice of accommodation in Whitby and that is why we work hard at making THE SANDBECK the place of choice.
Please see our guest comments by following this Link - Guest Reviews
Food is important to us. We not only provide a great choice from our Breakfast of World menu but source our ingredients from quality local suppliers. Much of our menu choices are baked on the premises from scratch using the base ingredients, this way we can keep in control of what we are producing and keep the standards high.
For further details on what the 'THE SANDBECK' can offer please click on the link 'About Us' at the top of this page.
- Excellent central location
- Superb sea views
- Special Romantic Arrival Packages available, including wine, champagne, flowers, chocolates and fruit
- Our Popular Breakfast of the World Menu with many Organic choices.
- Lift to upper floors
- Sorry no pets.
- Stylish Accommodation with ensuite facilities
- Flat Screen TV's
- A great hospitality tray including Tea/coffee making facilities
- A spacious help yourself honesty bar/lounge with homemade snacks and a selection of drinks with newspapers, magazines and puzzles great for those occasional rainy days
- Parking available nearby at a charge
Special Offers and Events
Great Weekend Offer
Make your stay something special
Enjoy a chilled bottle of Champagne on Arrival
Bring on the Bubbles with a quiet night in beautiful Whitby